Robert Bickis, Jr.
Realtor/Catalyst & Broker
I love Columbus because…
I love Columbus because it’s an easy place to make a name for yourself and your company or organization with it’s small town community feel and network. Yet Columbus has the wold class amenities and organizations to help cultivate your success. This is evident in our thriving entrepreneurs, creatives and small businesses which have forged our urban landscape to be rich with character offering an authentic quality of living, from an abundance of quality independent restaurants and retailers to some of the nation’s most unique events and happenings.
I believe young professionals are important to our city because…
I believe young professionals are important to our city because they bring a vibrant and creative flavor to our community. The fresh perspectives and thought processes young professionals and creatives offer are key in today’s dynamic world and vital in making Columbus one of the nation’s most significant innovators and leaders in fashion, technology, politics, health and the arts.
- Downtown Resident’s Association, board member and Chair of Business Membership Committee, Events Committee 2014 – present
- Columbus Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, member 1995 – present
- Greater Columbus Arts Council, board of trustees member 2006 – 2009
- Short North Parents, co-founder 2013 – present
- taco + beer (networking event), co-founder and organizer 2005 – present
- Condo Hop – Urban Arts Series, founder and organizer 2006 – 2009
- Urban Drive-In, co-founder and organizer 2006 – 2007
- The Exchange Urban Lofts Homeowners Association, board of trustees member 2007 – 2010
- Columbus Metropolitan Arts Creative, founder + president 2005 – 2010