Integrated Marketing Specialist
Radio One/Interactive One
I love Columbus because…
I love Columbus because of the opportunity for growth while living in a city with such diversity. From people to food. From fashion to the Arts. From business to Community service. From Sports to Entertainment. What city can you live in that has all those things and say that they are #1 in many. Not many, but Columbus can. Columbus is a family city for families – it’s a place where ever will and can know your name.
I believe young professionals are important to our city because…
I believe young professionals are important to our city because they are the future movers and shakers of our city, and without their Drive, their Insight, their Passion for Purpose and their Vision Columbus will not be the city it is today for tomorrow.
- Create Columbus Commission (1 year was a Co-Chair, 7 Years as a member)
- CULYPA – Columbus Urban League Young Professional (Former Board Member & Current Advisor)
- Gateway Film Center (Advisory Board Member)
- West Mound Stars Football & Cheerleading Team (Board Member)
- I See U Foundation (Founder)
- Intersect Ministries, Inc (Board Member)
- Columbus Dream Center I See U Foundation host an annual Kick–Off To Education (KOTE): Celebrity Flag Football Game & Back to School Supply Giveaway. This high-energy outreach promotes and pushes the importance of “Education, Health & Wellness & Staying in School!” Over the last 5 years KOTE has been able to provide 4K youth in the Central Ohio area with book bags and school supplies for the year.